Image Map

8 April 2011

New!!! Waiting for you...


Hello, hello:)

Easter is coming, I have so many things to do before...
But I have for you brand new kit:)
Fresh and spring kit with Easter elements
(3 eggs and basket with eggs, 2 WA).
Kit contains 10 papers and 70 elements (including WA).
Papers are saved as JPG, 300dpi (3600x3600 pxl), elements are saved as PNG files.
This kit is Scrap4Hire friendly.





This set has also coordinated quick page album.


Shop

And of course a freebie... Easter card!



And now winners of my kit:

Rochelle
Erika
Lee Davis

Please, e-mail me, I will send you your coupons:)
(marypopinska@gmail.c0m)

Now, look and pages made by my awesome CT:


























4 comments:

  1. Very wonderful your new kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful kit!!!
    It looks so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and fresh spring kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic new kit ... Wow... great work .. how ever .. wish you a great evening and a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete

Since September 17th, 2009:

free counters
statystyka