Image Map

11 October 2010

Help me welcome my new CT members and guests! New kit available soon!

Hello Ladies!

I made this hard decision! I picked up new members and guests of my creative team... I want to thank you for all applications! I got over one hundred mails! Thank you so much for your courage and so many fantastic words! You are awesome!
If you even didn`t apply, look at my poster - it`s prepared with my new kit coming this Friday!
Now, help me welcome my new creative and talented members and guests!
If you are on my poster... wait for my e-mail!



Don`t forget I have a huge sale!!!
Want to meet my son?
Just look on my photoblog!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Mary for the Call. I'm verry happy to be your guest for January! See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mary for having me on your team! I'm so happy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh and congratulations to you all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so happy to be your guest for december !!!!
    thank you so much !! and congratulations to the other girls !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much !!! I'm so happy to be Guest in your team on December !!!
    Congratulations for the other lucky girls !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Mary!!
    I'm very happy ... it's fabulous!
    Congratulations to all girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, girls! I'm waiting to see your work with Mary's creations :-) New kit looks fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete

Since September 17th, 2009:

free counters
statystyka