Image Map

9 June 2010

Another kit at Oscraps:) Some coupons...

Hello, hello:D

Do you remember my heavenly kit? If you don`t have it, you can purchase it now in Oscraps!!!
I have also small surprise for you! 3 coupons with 30% discount for all my stuff! You can buy what you want and how many you want and pay 30% less, also my newest kits!

code ---> mary30foru




You will find there also a quickpage album!


page by Etrala:


by Vero:


SHOP

Now, on 20 % SALE!

And, please, come back soon, because I will have for you some surprises:D

Hugs for all!

7 comments:

  1. Wowwwhoooo....this kit is really beautiful.

    Greats, Lucienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your kits and this blog. So much inspiration! Thank you for the coupon too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You`re welcome:D

    Lucienne, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Kit is beautiful.
    I like the colours very much.
    Love your works.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This new kit looks great! Amazing use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you:DDD

    hugs, hugs, hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Since September 17th, 2009:

free counters
statystyka