Image Map

26 May 2010

New kit is coming and... discount coupons!

Hello, hello!

I will have for you brand new kit... which reminding warm summer... Now I can show you wonderful page made by Shadelia! Please, come here on Friday to see more, grab freebies and win this kit!

Now, I have a gift for 2 persons! Discount coupons for all my stuff!
Take what you want and pay only 50 %!!!

----->>> expired

But don`t forget to check my blog and Facebook Fan page!
I will give you new coupons very soon!



And I want to tell you that now you can buy my old kit "Magic Forest"
in Oscraps!



2 comments:

  1. Your new Kit looks great.
    I love the page, compliments to Shadelia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow your new kit look like stunning!! Another fantastic layout by Maggy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Since September 17th, 2009:

free counters
statystyka